Wednesday, August 25

Summertime Fun

Dear Husband, Little Man, The Crazy One, and I took a trip up to Martha's Vineyard to spend a week with my parents. My sister and her family (1 husband, 3 kids, and 1 black lab) were also there. It was a full house!

We relaxed, read books and did crosswords while the kids were running in the yard or napping. Little Man enjoyed some "helmet free" time as well, since his helmet couldn't have been worn during some of our activities. But I was a good plagio mommy and made sure his helmet was on every other moment of the day!

We also got to enjoy some nice days on the beach. The ocean water was a little cold for Little Man, so we set him up with his own personal pool on the beach. He is so spoiled!





He also enojyed digging in the sand. I was surprised that not much sand made it into his mouth.





We also went out on my father's boat. Both Little Man and The Crazy One enjoyed themselves, though Little Man wasn't a fan of his life vest.




Overall, a great time was had by all! We were sad to leave, but happy to get back home, to our beds, and our daily routines.

No comments: