Friday, August 6

Sad, Sad, Sad



I am so sad. My computer died and with it, all of my pictures of Little Man (except for the first few weeks of his life...).  I made a back-up CD in June of all pictures until May, but for some reason, only January and first week of February are on the CD.  Of course, music that I downloaded in June is on there, but not my most precious memories of Little Man.

I have to look at the brightside. I have a few photos on facebook, and I uploaded some things to shutterfly and snapfish, so I at least have those. Plus my mother and sister have their own photos of Little Man that they will share with me.

But still, I feel so miserable that I lost so many great photos.

At least I still have many years ahead of me to take some great pictures of Little Man!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Oh no! I was so hoping that the Geek Squad would have been able to retrieve those for you. I'm sorry!